1. What is AngleFit?
AngleFit is the patented technology by Dhedral which, by taking into consideration different body shapes, enables underpants to fit the buttocks perfectly.
Therefore, every Dhedral product has its characteristic angle which changes the fullness of the briefs, adapting them perfectly to curves of the body, enhancing roundness to the full and all this with maximum comfort and wearability.
2. What’s the difference between the three angles?
The three angles represent the three body types that Dhedral has identified by taking into consideration all the elements necessary for obtaining the perfect fit: body type, weight distribution, age and ethnic group. It’s an underwear concept that surpasses standard size categories because the same size doesn’t mean the same physique
and it doesn’t correspond to the same shaped glutes.
For every size there can be three different AngleFit angles:
95° for full roundness
115° for average roundness
135° less accentuated roundness
3. I am between sizes, what should I do?
Choose the size according to whether you prefer a tight fit or a more comfortable fit. As regards the angle, choose according to your physique (95° for full roundness, 115° for average roundness, 135° less accentuated roundness).
1. Are all the materials made in Italy?
Yes, Dhedral uses materials that are 100% made in Italy and all its products are maufactured by Italian companies.
1. I’ve purchased a product, how can I find out when it will arrive?
Delivery will be made within 2/3 working days. Go to http://www.dhedral.com/segui_ordine for further information.
2. How can I make more than one purchase at the same time?
Every time you click on ‘buy, the product selected will be put into your cart. When you click on ‘check out’ you will be redirected to the purchases page, if you then click on the cart icon, a summary of the products in your cart will appear.
3. Can I have the product delivered to a different address?
Yes, when you check out you can choose which address to have the product sent to.
4. If I want to send someone a present, can I have the parcel sent directly to the person in question without the invoice or delivery note?
Yes, this is possible if you specify the address you wish the goods to be sent to and whether or not the parcel is a gift during the check out phase. In these circumstances, the invoice and delivery note will be automatically sent to you by email.
5. How can I check the status of my orders?
You can find all the instructions here: http://www.dhedral.com/segui_ordine
6. What are your payment methods?
We currently accept payment by Mastercard and Visa. As regards other credit cards, you can use PayPal, which is safe and quick and you don’t necessarily need to have an account already open. Once you have selected PayPal as your preferred method of payment, you should proceed by confirming the order, after which you will be automatically sent to the certified page paypal.com where you will be able to choose which credit card you wish to make the payment with and then provide the required information.
7. Do I have to register before I can make a purchase?
That’s not necessary. You can choose to do either the traditional registration or the fast track check out when you are making a purchase. During the check out phase the system will ask you for all the details necessary for the completion of the procedure. A registered user is at an advantage because, once they have logged in, the system recognises their details and the purchasing process is therefore faster (because the basic information fields have already been filled in or because the billing address has been entered and recognised).
8. Does my cart calculate the shipping rates automatically?
No, the shipping costs are calculated during the check out phase.
9. I made a mistake on my order. What can I do?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1. I’ve made a purchase but after 2/3 days the parcel still hasn’t arrived.
You can check the status of your order on the UPS website: www.ups.it
by entering the Tacking Number you can find on the order confirmation sent to your email address.
1. Where can I change the destination for the delivery of my order?
During the check out phase you can indicate the delivery address for the parcel if it is different to the billing address.
2. How will I know when you have shipped my order?
You will receive an email confirming shipment.
You can check the status of your shipment by following this link: http://www.dhedral.com/segui_ordine
In every case, delivery is guaranteed within 2-3 working days. For Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Apulia and the islands, shipping may take an extra day.
3. Quanto costa la spedizione a domicilio della merce?
The shipping cost of your order is equal to the base price plus the supplement for each article purchased. The cost may vary according to the country of delivery.
4. Do you ship to Canada/Bulgaria ...?
Yes, go to http://www.dhedral.com/paesi_spedizione
1. I’ve purchased an article but I don’t want it anymore, how can I send it back and get a refund?
Go to http://www.dhedral.com/resi_rimborsi fill out the online returns form and book a collection by our courier.
2. How long have I got to return my purchases?
You can return any product within 10 working days from the delivery date.
3. How long will it take to get my money back?
Refunds are activated by the seller in the shortest time possible and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date in which they are informed of your desire to exercise your right to return the goods and once it has been verified that the return has been completed under the conditions that can be found by following this link: http://www.dhedral.com/diritto_recesso.
4. Can I exchange the product for a different one?
No, that’s not possible.